Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bleier's Brew

Haven't seen much on the web about Bleier's Brew so I figured I'd do my part and contribute. The beer is named after the beloved former Pittsburgh Steeler, Rocky Bleier. A portion of the proceeds go to the Southwestern Pennsylvania World War II Memorial Project.

The beer is a light colored American styled lager brewed by Penn Brewery. It has only been available since mid October and distribution is (at least currently) limited to Western PA.

Don't expect to be blown away by some unique original taste, but if you are an American lager fan then this beer will not disappoint. I give this brew a very biased 'A' rating all around and will buy again next time I'm in Da Burgh.

For added enjoyment, try pairing this beer with Sunday Steeler games!

No comments:

Post a Comment